Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kittens Galore!

At The Center tonight my children and I were so lucky to be able to hold 6 day old kittens and their mommy. Someone dropped them off in a box at the shelter today. Gavin got a chance to see how small our cat Precious was when we found her. He was only a month old when we found Precious on the side of the road. At only a week old and already away from her mommy, we decided to raise her. Now she is 11 years old and currently laying on my lap. ( :

These kitties are being fostered out tomorrow and will be able to stay with their mommy. It was awesome to see how happy these tiny little creatures made my children. Christine and I loved them too! 

It was nice to see Gavin smiling and excited about something. Thank you to Nicole for allowing us to spend time with the babies. Hopefully when they are old enough and ready for a home, they will get one.



What I am thankful for today:
cats
the smiles on my childrens faces
laying in bed with my 3 kitties
The Center
Christine
Zumba tomorrow
a great week
my friends
my children
laughter
compliments
Feline Frenzy on Saturday
Easter
the day with Erika tomorrow
smiles
inspiration
creativity
money
sleep
energy
the chocolate covered brandy cherry I had tonight...thank you Shara!
love
flowers
FRIENDS (tv show)
Who's Line is it Anyway
confidence
ever lasting friendships
peace
time
my bed
my jeep
coffee
Shawn
my store
classes
customers
my life

No comments:

Post a Comment