Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ask, Believe, Receive

The Daily Teaching Today:
Ask, Believe, Receive-just three simple steps to create what you want. However, very often the second step, 'believe', can be the most difficult one. And yet it is the greatest step you will ever take. Believing contains no doubt. Believing does not waver. Believing is absolute faith. Believing remains steadfast despite what is happening in the outside world.

When you master believing, you have mastered your life.

Now that I read that, I am running out an purchasing a big word BELIEVE. I already have the word FAITH. I know it is faith that carries us through difficult times. Believing we will get through them and have a much brighter outcome is what we need to focus on. I believe that no matter how hard my life may feel or seem to someone else, that good will prevail. You, must believe that as well. Do you believe that you deserve the best life has to offer? Do you believe that the best can happen to you? It is not hard to ask for what we want once we know what that is. Believing that we will receive what we want seems to be hard for everyone.

In this new chapter in my life I believe I am a stronger person than I have ever been before. I believe that I have a great future in store. I believe that my business will boom. I believe that my family and true friends will be by my side every step of the way. It is times like these that you truly learn who your friends are. Thank you to everyone who has inspired me to be the best I can be. Thank you for positive thoughts, your laughter and smiles, and helping me to believe in myself. I have honestly never been happier than I am right now. I feel like I am soaring.....THANK YOU!

Today I am thankful for:
my friends
my family
my strength
my happiness
smiles
laughter
love
believing that all things are possible
the sunshine
time to plant in my gardens today
my full class tonight
honest people
people who inspire me
knowing that if my life were to crumble around me, I still feel inside that I have everything I need to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment