Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blogger-want-a-be's and Info on Me!

Now that I know I have Blogger-want-a-be's faithfully following my blogs......LOL! I feel compelled to write even more...thanks ladies! Now you are being inspirations to me! Thanks for making me laugh today! I am glad that the things I write inspire you. Thank you for telling me that since I had no clue what I was doing for others by writing. Well, I lied, I knew from what my mom has said but because she is my mom.....you understand. She has mentioned that I need to tell people that if they are going to read my blogs, they will need a box of tissues. Here I was thinking this entire time that my mom was the only one reading them. Thank you for keeping up with my life...I may use you as references when my mind goes.


Because it is already 11:26pm and I am very tired from being up with Makenna most of the night last night, I am going to copy and paste an email I filled out. This way, I feel better having written something but I can now go to bed. Ladies, have a wonderful weekend if I do not see you. It was a great time tonight....I hope you liked the class....you know who you are....LOL!

Here it is......

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Dark Knight.....awesome movie!

4. What is your favorite TV show? Always will be Friends
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee
6. What is your middle name? Renee
7. What food do you dislike? Seafood
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Pink's new one however, I know it would be Nickleback if I could borrow it again someday.....hint hint, Jenny.
9. What kind of car do you drive? A soccer mom mini van...come on you know it's hot!
10. Favorite sandwich? does a hogie count?
11. What characteristic do you despise? selfishness, liars, greety people
12. Favorite item of clothing? PJ's
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Bermuda
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Old Navy
15. Where would you retire to? Wherever my family is, I don't want to be far
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday: All my birthdays are memorable
17. Favorite sport to watch? none
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Texas
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Darn, I cannot pick Jenny since she sent this to me.......hmmm, my mom

20. When is your birthday? 07/27/73
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night .....definitely night....do ya see the time??
22. What is your shoe size? 8
23. Pets? One bunny Thumper, one dog Diego, 3 cats Zoe, Chloe and Precious.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I found out people actually follow my blog!! WHOO HOO!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Funny thing, a hairdresser....how did I end up doing nails?
26. How are you today? great!
27. What is your favorite candy? chocolate
28. What is your favorite flower? Iris, Carnations, Gerber Daisies, I could go on....
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The day I open my Inn
30. What's your full name? Amy Renee Musser
31. What are you listening to right now? Friends on TV
32. What was the last thing you ate? sausage and eggs burritos......thanks for dinner Jenny!
33. Do you wish on stars? Used to
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple
35. How is the weather right now? COLD!!!!
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My nieghbor Diane (very normal start of my day)
37. Favorite soft drink? don't normally drink it but I would say if I do, it would be rootbeer
38. Favorite restaurant? Texas Road House, TGI Fridays, and lots more
39. Real hair color? dark brown
40. Favorite toy as a child? go-cart, motorcyle......believe it or not I was a Tom boy all the way!
41. Favorite season? Summer
42. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? CHOCOLATE (if you have been to my store, you will see it everywhere!)
44. Coffee or tea? Coffee in the morning, green tea during the day
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes
46. When was the last time you cried? Tuesday when I heard about Jamie's Grammy.
47. What is under your bed? Maybe a sock or two, a family of dust bunnies
48. What did you do last night? Played with Makenna, started brainstorming ideas on a scrapbook I am working on
49. What are you afraid of? losing loved ones, although I know they will still be near
50. Salty or sweet? sometimes both
51. How many keys on your key ring? 5 or more
52. How many years at your current job? almost 2 months baby!
53. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
54. How many towns have you lived in? 3?
55. Do you make friends easily? Yes!
56. How many people will you send this to? Too tired to count! Besides, I am posting this on my blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment