Monday, July 18, 2011

Lots of Things to Be Thankful For

It is late and my eyes hurt and my stomach is growling. Whatever happened to me eating at normal hours...I am not sure. I refuse to eat the vanilla wafer cookies that are sitting next to my bed knowing that I did not do cardio today. Actually at the gym, my stomach was bugging me. So I did weights instead.

Instead of sleeping, which would probably be a good thing right now, I am blogging. I just chatted with my sister-in-law on facebook for awhile to the point of giddiness which started hours ago with me. Honestly there is just too much to write this late. So I will sum it up as best as I can. My life is wonderful. And I am given affirmations every day, sometimes more than once that I am exactly where I am supposed to be.

I was shown a white dove the other day. I cannot say that I have ever seen one the way I did this time. It was just sitting on a fence on the side of the highway. And what is weird was this urge I had to look to the right and there it was. I knew it was shown to me for a reason but I didn't know why. I am still not 100% sure, but I do know the answer is coming. A friend on facebook deals with signs and numbers and their meanings. So I asked her what she thought. Suddenly all this stuff started coming to her. She said the dove obviously represents peace. But she felt it ran deeper than that for me. She said she felt that I was being shown a new spiritual guide. She feels as though it is a male. Then she proceeded to say that I am aware of the signs I am shown from the spirtual world....which totally threw me off because I have never discussed this with her. She also mentioned that I have and will continue to see signs and be aware of them. My mouth dropped since Mimi has been showing me her sign at least once a day! Whatever the meaning is, I am excited. If it means more signs from my two Pop-Pop's, Mimi, and all the others dear to my heart that have crossed over, then I am all for it! I also now know that I have a guide that is specifically helping to guide me to where I need to be.

That is only one of my many wonderful things I have to be thankful for. I am leaving it at that for tonight. I have got to get to bed if I want to function at all tomorrow. One word of advice, open your mind and your heart will experience things you never thought possible.

What I am thankful for today:
my store
my new customers
my first exclusive crop this Friday!
my children
my pets
my family
sleep
energy
HIS Facebook page
Robin
my wonderful friends
time
hope
faith
rainbows
signs
love
laughter
Shawn
my bed
being off tomorrow
goals and dreams
my health
inspirational quotes
Zumba
smiles
The Center
a working jeep
The Healing Place
Indra
creativity
summer
swimming
the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment