Thursday, May 12, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy.....

I love my busy life. I have not had much time to sit on the computer and that is ok. Between working extra hours, the kids keeping me busy, spending time outside and with my friends....oh and going to The Center, I have been a little busy. There are so many things I would love to do online like researching more info on life coaching and maybe a blog hop or two but I really do not want to take the time to sit here, especially when it is so nice outside.

Gavin has had a really good week up until this morning. I feel bad that my mom has to take him today so that I can go to work. However, I am hoping by the time they leave he is better. Craig said it was an issue they had this morning with Tanya. Focusing on the positive...one bad day compared to 3 good ones.....not too bad.

Makenna did a really great job at her kindergarten assessment yesterday. However she did tell the interviewer that we rode to the school on a horse with a pink saddle because mommy's car was broken. LOL! Where on earth did she get that from? It really made a great facebook post yesterday. Makenna is so proud of herself and she should be. She reads, she knows how to count by 10's, by 5's and by 2's. She can count past 100 now and is able to obviously come up with some great stories with her imagination. Cheryl has done an amazing job with her. What I love most about my daughter is her love for the outdoors, the simple things in life, and her amazing positive attitude. Her love for animals thrills me too. Hopefully the 5 year old will rub off on the 11 year old. I would love for Gavin to become more of an extrovert than the introvert that he is. Thankfully the therapist said that because Gavin is so young the chance of him changing is really good. With 3 of us in the house that are extremely positive, Gavin has an even greater chance of blossoming into a more positive soul.

Jeremy loves his new job. It has made our house even more of a happy place. It is nice to see him less stressed and at ease again. Life is really good. And I know only good things are to come.

My quote for the day: "Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born." ~Dr. Dale Turner Have a wonderful blessed Thursday!


What I am thankful for today:
quotes
the sun
beautiful days
my children
my family
my pets
Jeremy
Shawn
positive energy
positive thoughts
Picklecon with Jennifer and Jonathan this weekend
warm blankets
my moms birthday crop this weekend
Yvonne
the Soup Kitchen on Saturday
The Center tonight with Christine
love
laughter
coffee
my health
compliments
smiles
Jenn and Brian
my parents
Jill
Nicole
Diane
Jennifer G
Erika
Dwayne
Jamie
the birds outside my window
flowers blooming
a clean house
organization
the gym
rainbows

No comments:

Post a Comment