Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blue Day

So I woke up this morning with Chloe meowing to go outside for the third day in a row. I am a little tired. Spring has definitely sprung. She always acts this way when the weather warms up. However, I am not the only person who lives here so why she has to only wake me up, I have no clue.

It is a blue day for me. I am frustrated, tired, sad and will just have to accept this for now. I hope it passes quickly. Zumba will help. Hopefully it will wake me up a bit and get me smiling. For the next hour, I am going to try to concentrate on the things I am thankful for. There are many. I m a very blessed person.

Happy Birthday to the best mom ever. I love you so much. I am excited about the zoo this weekend with my kids, my mom and my aunt! Happy Wednesday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment