Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fundraiser for Lincoln Elementary School

Today was such a blast. I got to scrapbook all day with a bunch of amazing ladies. Believe it or not, I have never gone anywhere for an all day crop. I have attended the ones at my store, but never anywhere else. The food was amazing, they had great prizes and the people were so nice. I cannot believe I lasted 10 hours! We are hoping that this fundraiser was a success for Lincoln Elementary. Anything our store can do to help, we will.

Here is what I got done:


What I am thankful for today:
time to enjoy scrappin with my friends
fundraisers
my pets
my children
my friends
my family
creativity
inspiration
the sunshine
quality time
a fun day tomorrow
my store
my customers
being surrounded by confident, positive people
the gym
scrapbook challenges
The Secret
the gift certificate I won to Melt (totally making that a girls night out!)
love
laughter
Shawn
flowers
rainbows
signs from above
confidence
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment