Thursday, April 8, 2010

Accomplishment and Needed Prayers

Before I get into my actual writing for today I wanted to acknowledge an accomplishment that I made yesterday. My therapist once told me that I do not give myself enough credit for much of anything. So, I have to pat myself on the back for achieving 3 miles in 30 minutes on the elliptical machine yesterday. I am telling you that Wednesdays are my best workout day because of watching the Biggest Loser the night before...LOL!

Never did I think I would be able to run faster than I did in 8th grade when I ran one mile in 27 minutes.... which was the fastest out of my class. Now my goal is to top yesterdays accomplishment.

There is so much I could write about today and I think I am changing my mind about what I had originally planned on writing. Shawn's grandfather passed away in the middle of the night last night. It was something that was not unexpected because his health had been declining in the past few months. He lived a good long life into his 90's. Please say a prayer for Shawn and his family. Let us rejoice that Walter is now in a better place, at peace and without pain.

I may not have met you here on earth Walter, but I will meet you someday when it is my time to be called home.

What I am thankful for today:
the power of prayer
my friends
my children
my achievement yesterday at the gym
my family
scrapbooking
a nice walk with the kids this morning
the sunshine
the blooming flowers
faith
my customers
my teachers
my store
The Secret
Knowing that we are all here to go on our own journey in life....whether or not anyone agrees or disagree with the path we choose.
that God is with us the entire way
knowing that Paradise awaits me
love

No comments:

Post a Comment