Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Serenity Prayer


The Serenity Prayer


God grant me the serenity

to accept the things I cannot change;

courage to change the things I can;

and wisdom to know the difference.



Living one day at a time;

Enjoying one moment at a time;

Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;

Taking, as He did, this sinful world

as it is, not as I would have it;

Trusting that He will make all things right

if I surrender to His Will;

That I may be reasonably happy in this life

and supremely happy with Him

Forever in the next.

Amen.




Trust in the LORD with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways acknowledge him,

and he will direct your paths.



Proverbs 3, 5-6



What I am thankful for today:
The ones who accept me for who I am
laughter
my children
new opportunities and endless possibilities
positive attitudes
appreciation
hearing from random people that I am a pleasure to be around because no matter what, I am always smiling!
knowing that life is too short to walk around with a frown
Dr. Deb
Veggie Tales
my church
God
the power of prayer
my health
having Pappy and Jean over for dinner tomorrow night!
the health and happiness of all my friends and family
a free gym membership ( ;
my pets
my home
my store
nature
motivation
love
patience
kindness

No comments:

Post a Comment