Sunday, October 4, 2009

You Will Rise

"If you feel angels in your hair
Teardrops of joy run down your face
You will rise" DM

A phrase that continues to run through my head....
I will rise and be stronger with each passing day. I will also be right here, in the hands of God. Those who are by my side will be those who remain my dearest friends until the end. God bless everyone who has made my life so much easier and fulfilling. God bless you for being so true to me and so loyal. I will spend the rest of my life showing you how thankful I am. I love you all.

What I am thankful for today:
music
my friends
support
loyalty
kindness
a positive mind, body and sprit
my children
Jamie
Diane
Jen
Shawn
Rachel and the time I had with her and the kids
Jeremy
new PartyLite
a clean house
Burger King chicken fries and onion rings
a beautiful day today
new customers
a wonderful day tomorrow
laughter
love

1 comment:

  1. Way to make me cry!!LOL I love this!! I will be by your side to the end. I consider you one of my dearest friends too!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete