Thursday, May 21, 2009

Life Has No Limitations

This has got to be one of my most favorite quotes:

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make. -Les Brown

How true is this? I remember as a child thinking, wow I have such a long life ahead of me, what am I going to choose to do with it? Now as an adult I realize that I still have a long life ahead of me and I have a lot of things I am going to do! Your life is limitless. You can do anything you want to do, you can be anything you want to be. If you are sick, you can be healthy, if you are poor, you can be rich. Do not put limits on yourself then sit there and pity yourself. If you are thinking that there is no way you can do something....then you are right. Tell yourself instead, that there is nothing you can't do. It is all in positive thinking that gets you to where you want to be. And remember the blog a few weeks ago.....key word.....BELIEVE. If you do not wholeheartedly believe, nothing will work for you. Start writing down the things you want or wish for. Write down your dream job, your dream vacation, details of your dream partner. If you believe that you deserve your dreams come true and focus on the fact that we have no limits...you will see amazing things happen! Good luck!

What I am thankful for today:
goals
dreams
the power to do anything
a warm sunny day today
getting a lot of things done today
laughter
love
creativity
my kids
my hair cut tomorrow
Makenna's smiles
Gavin's silliness
Jamie for letting me know that she is ALWAYS there and always making sure I am ok
Selflessness
long walks with Jenny (our therapy sessions LOL!)
Diane
all the people who uplift my spirit and continue to be an inspiration to me
Tricia for being one of the biggest inspirations to me with her courage and her strength.
the blooming flowers in my garden
family
friends

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I really like both of the layouts you did for our challenge this week! Thanks for playing along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!!! TWO ENTRIES!!!!!! They are BOTH GORGEOUS!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the colors and textures!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Two layouts!!! They are both absolutely awesome!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your layouts- amazing!!! And two entries- wowsers. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping the Music!

    ReplyDelete