Thursday, April 30, 2009

Inspirations, Blessings and Love

I received an awesome letter in the mail yesterday from the inmate that I have been writing back and forth to. He sent me a little piece of paper that said, God Bless You. On the back of it he wrote: Amy, just to remind you that you and your family are in my prayers, daily. And, that in my opinion, this world would be so much better off if there were more people like you. I could not help but to smile. It makes me feel so good to know that God brought this poor soul into my life so that I could be an inspiration to him. He had stated in his last letter that he has been doing a lot of crying lately. He misses his 17 year old daughter and it is tearing him apart inside. Honestly he should not still be in prison. Thankfully he only has 3 more years to go. His case was all about hanging out with the wrong people and it takes off from there. I may not be able to do much for him. Knowing that he has someone to write to is such a big deal to him. I am thankful that I chose to respond to his letter and very thankful to know I can make him smile.

A couple of weeks ago I received an email from my mother-in-law. In the email she said that she reads my blogs and is so proud of the positive person I am.

I got a phone call from Melinda who thanked me for being an inspiration to her and helping her get her mind back down to earth...LOL! Hey, we all need that sometimes.

Heather made me a card and expressed how thankful she is for me.

Jamie emails me at least once a week to tell me she loves me.

Diane, well she doesn't need to say anything since she thanks me every time we get off the phone..LOL!May I add that we talk 50 times a day??

Jenny, she is ALWAYS there for me. She loves to throw out Goosfraba and make me laugh.

Jenn (sister-in-law) likes to throw Goosfraba out there too and has made a point to be there whenever I need her.

Rita, I know she loves me...LOL!

Buffy has told me more than once that she feels blessed to have me in her life.

My mom has said recently how proud she is of who I have become and tells me she loves me all the time.

I feel like I am floating on air. I feel so lucky and blessed to have such expressive, appreciative, and kind people in my life. It has made me more expressive as well. It is always good to tell people the impact they have on your life. I am so happy to know that The Secret has worked for me in being able to be an inspiration to others. I know I am strong and I know I am loved. I hope that my friends and family know how much I love and appreciate them as well. I am so grateful and so blessed. Thank you for expressing your feelings to me. It really helps keep me positive and going after my dreams.

Today I am thankful for:
getting closer to achieving my dreams....every day (thanks for making me aware of that Jenny)
my positive outlook on life
my children
my friends
my family
Todd (the inmate)
God
nature
blessings
inspirations
strength
courage
The Power of Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment