Saturday, January 24, 2009

What I am thankful for today....

Today I am blogging about what I am thankful for. I am mostly doing this to feel better since I am tired and crabby. I am not getting into it since I know it is me. So, here it is....hopefully it helps...

  • I have my own business which allows me to do what I want, with my business and my home life.
  • My friends and their silly emails, great advise, and lots of laughs.
  • My family, including my pets.
  • Coffee.....Lord knows I needed it this morning!
  • Butterscotch Krimpets.....just had one......YUMMY!
  • Time I have spent with loved ones.
  • Lion's Club breakfasts, in which I went to this morning....
  • The 41 degree weather we had today.
  • My husband 'getting handier by the day'.
  • My bed...which I want to be in right now.
  • Candles because they symbolize peace (for me) and smell soooooo good. LOVE PARTYLITE!

Now I feel better! I am telling ya, if ever you are not feeling 'great', you need to write or think about the things you are thanful for. It helps you think happier thoughts and gets your mind off the other crap. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment